ChannelSOC’s Risk Assessments identify security gaps and deliver actionable recommendations to improve network security, using the latest technology and industry best practices.
Your clients are faced with Threats daily – whether they are fending off internal threats or enhancing protection against external intrusions. You can never be sure of your security stance unless you’re conducting periodic security assessments.
Security assessments pin point
the areas of potential exposure
ChannelSOC Information Security Experts employ tested techniques, industry best practices, and the best of commercial and proprietary technologies to:
- Identify potential risks and vulnerabilities to the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of
electronic protected information.
- Identify security architecture weaknesses and potential weaknesses based on security
controls in place and ones that may be missing.
- Review the cybersecurity controls in place over the network and suggest actionable solutions to
- Prioritize remediation steps into an effective cybersecurity plan to effectively prevent, detect, contain, and
correct potential risks and vulnerabilities.
- Define objectives and scope.
- Establish testing framework.
- Identify assets and critical status.
- Identify key resources.
- Analyzed Network Architecture.
- Assess Threat Environment.
- Conduct Vulnerability Testing.
- Asses Operations Security.
- Examine Policies and Procedures.
- Conduct Impact Analysis.
- Conduct Risk Analysis.
- Prioritize Recommendations.
- Develop Action Plan.
- Capture Lessons Learned and Best Practices.
- Develop strategic solutions.
Information Risk Assessments:
We have a proven way forward
At ChannelSOC, we recognize the key to successful Information Risk
Assessments and Data Breach Prevention is achieving and maintaining the right security level for your organization.
Our data breach prevention
experts offer a full range of internal and external risk assessments to evaluate your systems, applications, and processes for a variety of vulnerabilities, including:
The ChannelSOC team works with our partners to analyze their systems, looking for patterns to determine what’s driving the vulnerabilities we’ve identified. We then translate the findings into actionable improvement initiatives, with a list of prioritized recommendations.