ChannelSOC’s risk assessments identify security gaps and deliver actionable recommendations to improve network security, using the latest technology and industry best practices.
Your organization is faced with threats daily – whether they are defending off internal threats or enhancing protection against external intrusions. You can never be sure of your security posture unless you’re conducting periodic security assessments.
Security assessments pin point
the areas of potential exposure
Our security team employs tested techniques, industry best practices, and the best of commercial and proprietary technologies, that will:
- Identify potential risks and vulnerabilities to the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of
electronic protected information.
- Identify security architecture weaknesses and potential weaknesses based on existing security
controls and ones that may be missing.
- Review security controls in place over the network and suggest steps to mitigate gaps.
- Prioritize remediation into an effective security plan to prevent, detect, contain, and
correct potential risks and vulnerabilities.
- Define objectives and scope
- Establish testing framework
- Identify assets and critical status
- Identify key resources
- Analyzed Network Architecture
- Assess Threat Environment
- Conduct Vulnerability Testing
- Asses Operations Security
- Examine Policies and Procedures
- Conduct Impact Analysis
- Conduct Risk Analysis
- Prioritize Recommendations
- Develop Action Plan
- Capture Lessons Learned and Best Practices
- Develop strategic solutions
Compliance Risk Assessments –
We have a proven way forward
The key to successful risk assessment along with data breach prevention is achieving and maintaining the right level of security for your organization.
We offer a full range of internal and external security assessments to evaluate your systems, applications, and processes for a variety of vulnerabilities, including:
We work closely with our partners to analyze their systems, identifying patterns to determine what’s driving the vulnerabilities we’ve identified. We then translate the findings into actionable improvement initiatives, with a list of prioritized recommendations.
If your company is in Healthcare (HIPAA, HITECH), Manufacturing (ISO), Financial Services (FINRA) or accepts credit cards (PCI), we can tailor the assessment based your specific needs.