With limited resources, many Managed Services Providers (MSP), Value Added Resellers (VAR) and IT Service providers are forced to do the minimum, relying on automated systems and reports, and end up missing data breach indicators living in their logs.
Cyber-attackers are developing their tactics, arsenals, and organizational structures faster than businesses can prepare their defensive countermeasures. The IT risk gap is accelerating and many organizations are outmatched. Instead of relying on an understaffed and under skilled internal team, MSP’s are turning to outside professionals, who are trained and focused on one priority – cyber-security.
ChannelSOC can quickly deploy our solution, managed 24/7 by an extended team of cybersecurity professionals. We provide real-time visibility into all the logs, security devices, clouds, and other high-value assets. This allows us to collect, correlate and analyze the logs generated by your technology infrastructure, security systems and business applications. The SOC team uses this information to identify and assess suspicious activity for further investigation.
We are able to identify attacks, anomalous network behavior and vulnerabilities that are most likely to impact key business processes. This allows you to quickly take action before those strikes impact the business and more importantly, the business reputation.
Some of the reasons partners are contacting us;
- Cyberattacks are happening more frequent and they are more targeted and sophisticated.
- They have tried to deploy a solution in the past and it did not work or it was not deployed properly.
- They quickly find out what threats are targeting their clients’.
- Cybersecurity monitoring is the foundation of cyber defense against unauthorized, malicious activity in real time.
- The quality and speed of our team’s response.
- The severity of internal and external vulnerabilities on the network.
- We provide a full audit trail to help with compliance reporting and cyber-threat forensics.
- Our ability to monitor down to the desktop operating system level.
Having in-depth visibility into network activity helps you proactively identify malicious network activity and find holes to patch that could turn into larger security issues in the future. This provides valuable insight into the source and nature of all traffic flowing across the network.
ChannelSOC provides MSP security services to our partners, monitoring the network for anomalous activity, ensuring that you’re continuously upholding your compliance requirements with solutions that are always-on and proactively protecting you and your clients from cyber threats.