As ransomware, phishing, unpatched vulnerabilities and extortionware attacks continue to dominate the threat landscape, ChannelSOC’s 24×7 emergency response services has provided remote and on-site Incident Response and Investigation Services to help organizations reduce the impact of a security breach.
CSOC’s experience will help you resolve your incident, return to normal operations, and prevent incident recurrence while minimizing operational impact.
We provide management support and communications, allowing your executives to make the right business decisions related to response actions.
Our process follows forensic procedures to collect, preserve, and analyze evidence in accordance with your objectives. This includes a variety of techniques such as log analysis, threat hunting, network and systems forensics, advanced malware analysis, and security intelligence to determine the root cause, timeline, and extent of the incident.
Following the conclusion of response activities, you’ll be provided a comprehensive report of the response investigation with recommendations and proposals for avoidance of future incidents, including executive and board-level summaries.
Post Breach Services
ChannelSOC can assist your team with post-evaluating breaches or security violations and working to protect against similar intrusions in the future.
- We can help show your staff how to manage these types of violations.
- We work together with your teams to help in identifying the cause and to create future prevention planning.
- After an incident has occurred, we can work with your teams through the data related to the event.
- We utilize some of the best industry practices to deliver a full picture of cause, effect, and resolution during the event examination.
- We create the incident timeline that will help make upcoming mitigation a tangible and reliable solution towards future protection for your environment.